I bet you didn't know these things about Cup Cakin!
On January 9, 2012:
1. Cup Cakin will introduce 1 dozen new flavors, all priced at $2.50.
2. The Cup Cakin Machine will operate during lunch and dinner hours Monday - Saturday.
3. The pricing of the cupcakes are now $2.00 and $2.50, instead of the $2.50 and $3.00. The standard flavors are $2.00 and the specialty are $2.50. The cupcakes are still standard sized.
4. Cup Cakin is considered a "grocery truck" in the city of Dallas, so they can pull up and open shop. Some days the Machine will be out roaming the streets, looking for you and pulling over, upon request.
5. Cup Cakin is coming to Irving, pending a successful inspection on January 3.
6. Cup Cakin is hiring! Interested in working a for a growing bakery/food truck? Here's those details:
As a team member of Cup Cakin you will need to be a team player, willing to perform any duty asked of you. You will need to be flexible, able to prioritize and perform many tasks and switch gears as needed.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for carrying out the following duties:
+ Reviews menus and work orders to determine type and quantities of food to be prepared.
+ Prepares cooking equipment for use; adjusts temperature controls.
+ Assists in miscellaneous food preparation duties as required.
+ Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipes.
+ Cleans the kitchen area and cooking utensils.
+ Sets up utensils and food supplies for cooks as directed.
+ Follows safety measures and food handling procedures.
+ Participates in cleanup tasks as assigned or directed.
+ Has previous experience working in a commercial kitchen
Email resume to email@example.com
I am so excited about all of these changes, I can't wait to see the Machine in the streets of Dallas and pull them over, on the spot and visiting them in Irving during my lunch hour! Follow Cup Cakin on Facebook and Twitter for announcements about the new flavors and new schedule.